Welcome to today's best short jokes collection.
. Do you know difference between bird flu and swine flu?
Do you know what kind of bow that can't be tied?
Well, the shocking answers are posted below.
- It's been scientifically proven that too many birthdays can kill you!
- Q: What building is the largest?
A: The library because it has the most stories.
- Q. What do you call a cow with no legs?
A. Ground beef.
- Q: Why didn't the 11 year old go to the pirate movie?
A: Because it was rated arrrrr
- Q. Where do you find a no legged dog?
A: Right where you left him.
- Q: What concert costs 45 cents?
A: 50 Cent featuring Nickleback.
- Q: Why did Little Brian throw the clock out of the window?
A: Because he wanted to see time fly!
- Q: What stays in the corner and travels all over the world?
A: A stamp.
- Q: What bow can't be tied?
A: A rainbow!
- Q: What's the difference between bird flu and swine flu?
A: If you have bird flu, you need tweetment. If you have swine flu, you need oink-ment.
Ask and Answer Question To Make Money
Today's Best deal at Amazon
Find Today's Best Bargain Deals Online