Friday

Top Nine Being Unfaithful Quotes and Images



  1. "I'm not saying girls are perfect cause we know that's not true. But why be unfaithful to her if she's always true to you ?" (quote by Tupac Shakur)

  2. Loving you was never a mistake, but loving you more than myself definitely was. While you were being unfaithful, I was blaming myself. (Anonymous quote)

  3. If you truly love and want someone in your life, being faithful is easy (Anonymous quote)

  4. You didn't just cheat on me; you cheated on us. You didn't just break my heart; you broke our future. (quote by Dr. Steve Maraboli)

  5. For me being single is way better than being in an unfaithful relationship. (Anonymous quote)

  6. Cheating doesn't mean you have to kiss, meet or have sex with someone else... Once you find yourself deleting messages so your partner will not see them, than you already are there (Anonymous quote)

  7. Cheating and lying aren't struggles, they're reasons to break up.” (quote by Patti Callahan Henry)

  8. A relationship is not a test so why cheat? (Anonymous quote)

  9. Cheaters don't think cheating is wrong until they get cheated on.


  1. If-you-truly-love-and-want-someone-in-your-life,-being-faithful-is-easy
    If you truly love and want someone in your life, being faithful is easy

  2. I'm not saying girls are perfect cause we know that's not true. But why be unfaithful to her if she's always true to you?, Tupac quote
    Being Unfaithful

  3. Loving you was never a mistake, but loving you more than myself definitely was. While you were being unfaithful, I was blaming myself, unfaithful quote by BrianMc
    Blaming Myself - My Mistake

  4. For me being single is way better than being in an unfaithful relationship, unfaithful quote
    Being Single

  5. Cheaters-don't-think-cheating-is=wrong-until-they-get-cheated-on
    Cheaters Don't Think



Submit To Dig    Add to Diigo
<
Today's Best deal at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!