Sunday

Today's Best Pun



Do you find "puns" funny? Do you think that puns are a great play on words?
I have collected (see source) for some of the best and funniest puns online!
Check out the favorite 5 best puns of the day! Oh, yeah, feel free to add your favorite pun in the comment section!
  1. Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off? He's all right now.

  2. I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. It's impossible to put down.

  3. If you lose your hearing, is it ear replaceable?

  4. I was arrested after my therapist suggested I take something for my kleptomania.

  5. A noun and a verb were dating but they broke up because the noun was too possessive.




Todays Best Puns,mw2f.blogspot.ca, BrianMc)
Today's Best Puns

ask questions, answer questions, make money
Ask and Answer Question To Make Money


Today's Best deal at Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!