Sunday

Top Ten Best Halle Berry Pics



Halle Berry has always been one of my favortie actress, Okay I have a major crush on her!
  1. ,Halle Berry wearing street clothes at a raceway, top ten best Halle Berry Pic
    Halle Berry wearing street clothes at a raceway

  2. Halle Berry in a purple top, top ten best Halle Berry Pic
    Halle Berry in a purple top

  3. Halle Berry at the ocean side, top ten best Halle Berry Pic
    Halle Berry at the ocean side

  4. Halle Berry in a blue dress, top ten best Halle Berry Pic
    Halle Berry in a blue dress

  5. Halle Berry in a black dress, laughing, top ten best Halle Berry Pic
    Halle Berry in a black dress, laughing.

  6. A close up of Halle Berry, top ten best Halle Berry Pic
    A close up of Halle Berry

  7. Halle Berry staring intently, top ten best Halle Berry Pic
    Halle Berry staring intently

  8. Halle Berry with wind blown hair, top ten best Halle Berry Pic
    Halle Berry with wind blown hair

  9. Halle Berry wearing white top and blue shorts, top ten best Halle Berry Pic
    Halle Berry wearing white top and blue shorts

  10. , top ten best Halle Berry Pic
    Halle Berry


Best Halle Berry Quotes-Top Ten Quotes
  1. Blackness is a state of mind and I identify with the black community. Mainly, because I realized, early on, when I walk into a room, people see a black woman, they don't see a white women. So out of that reason alone, I identify more with the black community." quote by Halle Berry.

  2. I carried my Oscar to bed with me. My first and only three-way happened that night." quote by Halle Berry.

  3. We've become obsessed with beauty and the fountain of youth and, frankly, I'm really saddened by the way women mutilate their faces today in search of that. " quote by Halle Berry.

  4. When my husband wears this kind of oil, I'm like a puppy." quote by Halle Berry.

  5. While being called beautiful is extremely flattering, I would much rather be noticed for my work as an actress." quote by Halle Berry.

  6. Being thought of as "a beautiful woman" has spared me nothing in life. No heartache, no trouble. Beauty is essentially meaningless." quote by Halle Berry.

  7. I don't see a white woman. I see a black woman, even though my mother is white (her father Jerome is black(. Knowing that has made my life easier, I think." quote by Halle Berry.

  8. I know that there is a God - the God within me that's always present and will protect me. I'm not afraid to climb any mountain, because I know that I'm protected. Even if I fall and die, I'm still protected. My faith is on that level." quote by Halle Berry.

  9. In the X-Men the women are so strong and sexy! We really kick some male butt!" quote by Halle Berry.

  10. The worst thing a man can ever do is kiss me on the first date." quote by Halle Berry.

Best Halle Berry Image and Quotes
Being thought of as
Being thought of as "a beautiful woman" has spared me nothing in life. No heartache, no trouble. Beauty is essentially meaningless." Quote by Halle Berry.


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main phrases (keywords) that are used to find this blog are
  • Free Money
  • Sometime Naughty, Sometimes Nice Facebook page

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!