Friday

Karma - You Get What You Deserve



Karma has no menu you get served exactly what you deserved, adapted quote by BrianMc
Karma



Here is the best Twitter Facebook statuses of the day! The quotes are great if you are ooking to add some life to your status on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr? Well, here is my latest and updated collection of the best five Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I came across today! Enjoy them, share them on your timelime and bookmark (Google+ etc) this site! Hope you enjoy these quotes and sayings! Be sure to leave your own favorite Facebook status in the comment section!
More Best Status Quotes- There Are A Lot Of Them
  1. If you’re one of those people who say “quote, unquote” more than once a day, I hate you.

  2. Karma has no menu. You get served what you deserve.

  3. –^v–^v–^v–^v-_____^v–^v–^v– For a second there, I was bored to death

  4. "If my name was Mario, I'd end all my relationships with "It's not you, It's-a me Mario!"

  5. I hate it when you drink water and the ice attacks your face

  6. Hope For A Cure Diabetic Tattoo, love you Kelly Racicot, BrianMc
    "Hope For A Cure Diabetic Tattoo"


Visit our Facebook Page Sometime Naughty and Sometime Nice, Just Like You
Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main phrases (keywords) that are used to find this blog are sayings, quotes, twitter, tumblr, facebook, status, updates, sayings, quotes, best, top
  • 420 Gangsta
  • Sometime Naughty, Sometimes Nice Facebook page

  • updated by BrianMc

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!