Wednesday

Best Twitter Facebook Status 4



Best Twitter Facebook Status. Looking to add some life to your status on Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr? Well, here is my latest and updated collection of the best five Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I came across today! Enjoy them, share them on your timelime and bookmark (Google+ etc) this site! Hope you enjoy these quotes and sayings! Be sure to leave your own favorite Facebook status in the comment section!
More Best Status Quotes- There Are A Lot Of Them
  1. I don't need to walk a mile in your shoes. I can see you’re a train wreck from all the way over here.

  2. Why is a newspaper ten times more interesting when somebody across the table is reading it?

  3. I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.

  4. Teaching your own mother how to use Facebook is like willingly signing your own death warrant.

  5. That awesome moment when someone cancels plans that you didn’t want to have in the first place.

  6. Somebody I love needs a cure, love you Kelly Racicot, BrianMc
    "Somebody I love needs a cure Tattoo"


Visit our Facebook Page Sometime Naughty and Sometime Nice, Just Like You
Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main phrases (keywords) that are used to find this blog are Twitter, facebook, tumblr, sayings, quotes, best, top, I don't need to walk a mile in your shoes. I can see you’re a train wreck from all the way over here.
  • Find Free Money Online
  • Sometime Naughty, Sometimes Nice Facebook page

  • Updated by BrianMc

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!