Wednesday

Top Facebook Status Quotes-8



Here is my latest and updated collection of the best five twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I found today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark (Google+ etc) this site! Basically, hope you enjoy these quotes and sayings!
More Best Status Quotes-Lot Of Them
  1. Love is missing someone whenever you’re apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you’re close in heart.

  2. Missing you can turn from pain to pleasure if I knew you were missing me too.


  3. The only way to CHAT with your Facebook right from your desktop and for FREE! Click Here

  4. Missing you is a very small word, the extent of which is felt when the winds strike my door and i feel you passing by.

  5. "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished. I have finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prungles, mainder of bot Prozic and Valiuminun scriptins, the res of the chesescke an box a chocletz. Yu haf no idr how bludy fablus I feel rite now. Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr pisss. An telum,u blody luvum! "

  6. “I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This”


  7. Smiles are contagious

More Facebook Status
Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main (keywords) used to find this blog are I want to make a Facebook account and the name will be Nobody so when I see stupid crap people post, I can Like it. And it will say Nobody Likes This, facebook, twitter, tumblr, status, quotes, sayings,
  • Make Money Online Free

    Today's Top Facebook Status Best deal at Amazon

    Main (keywords) used to find this blog are Facebook, top, best, status, twitter, tumblr
  • Make Money Online Free
    Thanks for visiting Top Facebook Status Quotes-8 and hope you found your funny facebook status, funny facebook, funny status, status for facebook, status on facebook, facebook quotes, facebook status quotes, facebook status updates and best status.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!