Sunday

Being Single

For me being single is way better than being in an unfaithful relationship, unfaithful quote
Being Single

Here is my latest and updated collection of the best five twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I found today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark (Google+ etc) this site! Basically, hope you enjoy these quotes and sayings!
More Best Status Quotes-Lot Of Them



  1. " Hey! I was wondering if you can grow marijuana on Farmville then sell it on Mafia Wars?"

  2. "The greatest thing about Facebook, is that you can quote something and totally make up the source.” – George Washington

  3. I`m not single, I`m just in a long relationship with fun & freedom

  4. My girlfriend just dumped me and said “We can still be friends” Great! its like saying “Hey, the dog died but we can keep it”

  5. "Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak."

  6. Bonus "Unfaithful Quote"
  7. For me being single is way better than being in an unfaithful relationship.

More Facebook Status
Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main (keywords) used to find this blog are facebook, twitter, tumblr, status, Hey! I was wondering if you can grow marijuana on Farmville then sell it on Mafia Wars, quotes, sayings,
  • Make Money Online Free
    Thanks for visiting Top Facebook Status Quotes-5
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!