Saturday

Top Facebook Status Quotes - 4

Here is my latest and updated collection of the best five twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I found today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark (Google+ etc) this site! Basically, hope you enjoy these quotes and sayings!
More Best Status Quotes-Lot Of Them
  1. “People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.”

  2. “A little girl climbed onto Santa's lap, and Santa asked his usual question of her: "And what would you like for Christmas?" The child stared at him open mouthed and horrified for a minute and then gasped: "Didn't you get my E-mail?

  3. Eight letters, three words, one regret. I miss you.

  4. I Sure Don't Regret
    Don't Regret

  5. I miss your smile but I miss my own even more.

More Facebook Status
Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main (keywords) used to find this blog are facebook, twitter, tumblr, status, quotes, sayings,
  • Make Money Online Free

    Thanks for visiting Top Facebook Status Quotes - 4

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!