Saturday

Best friends listen to what you don’t say



Here is my latest collection of the best five twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I found today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark this site! Basically, Enjoy!
More Best Status Quotes
  1. Yes, I know how to shut up. I just don’t know when.

  2. Best friends listen to what you don’t say..

  3. All I can do everytime I miss you is to stare at your pictures and smile.

  4. You may be out of my sight but never out of my mind. I miss you so much :-*

  5. Sometimes it’s not the person you miss. It’s the feeling you had when you were with him/her.


  6. Tribal Wolf


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main (keywords) used to find this blog are Best friends listen to what you don’t say, tumblr status, facebook status and twitter status
  • Make Money Online Free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!