Friday

Do My Best Today




Best Facebook Twitter Status: Here is my latest and updated collection of the best five Twitter, Facebook or Tumblr status that I came across today! Enjoy them, share them and bookmark (Google+ etc) this site! Hope you enjoy these quotes and sayings! Be sure to leave your own favorite Facebook status in the comment section!
More Best Status Quotes- There Are A Lot Of Them
  1. I feel bad when you miss me, I feel sad when you don’t.

  2. Yesterday, I ask you out with my friends because, I didn’t know how to approach you in the right way. Today my heart is broken because you said no.

  3. To me you are my rose; every day when I see a beautiful rose I think of you, and miss you, and hope to hold you in my arms.

  4. You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind… I Miss You!

  5. Love reckons hours for months, and days for years; and every little absence is an age.

  6. I will do my best today, to show you are loved. More than I did yesterday!


I-will-do-my-best-today-to-show-you-are-loved-more-than-I-did-yesterday
Do My Best


Today's Blogging Best deal at Amazon

Main keywords used to find this blog are You may be out of my sight… but never out of my mind, facebook status, facebook, twitter, tumblr, status, updates, sayings, quotes
  • Easy Money Online Free
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!