Friday

Today's Top Quotes and Insults



Bring you morning coffee
Morning Coffee




Today's Top Quotes and Insults
I have collected and wanted to share my favorite quotes of the day from Justin Bieber, my favorite insults and comebacks, my favorite song quotes from the Beatles! Also a added bonus, some great quotes to post on your Tweeter or Facebook! Feel free to bookmark this blog posting and share with your friends on Twitter and Facebook!
  • Today's best Beatles song quote is "I'm sorry that I doubted you, I was so unfair. You were in a car crash, and you lost your hair." (The Beatles, from the song, "Don't Pass Me By")

  • Today's insult is "Moonlight becomes you -- total darkness even more!"

  • Today's quotes to use on Twitter and or Facebook: "Drink coffee! Do stupid things faster with more energy!"

Thanks for checking out this best Justin Bieber quotes, top insults and best song quotes from the Beatles posting.
Today's Best deal at Amazon

  • 420 Gangsta
  • New York Giants Gifts

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!