Friday

Acquired Taste



I am a acquired taste, don't like me, acquire some taste,BrianMc,quote,image
Acquired Taste



Today, I want to share my favorite Internet site of the day that I found, my best quote of the day, my favorite easy recipe site of the day.
    Life is not fair; get used to it.- quote by Bill Gates
Does The Government Owe You Money?
Free Web Sites To Make Money From

More Jokes And One Liners
  1. Money is called "cold cash" because it is never in your pocket long enough to get warm.
  2. Where Is My Toast
  3. Which Se*x*ual Position Produces the Ugliest Children?
  4. A new guy in town walks into a bar
  5. Is it true that cannibals don`t eat clowns because they taste funny?
  6. Does the little mermaid wear an algaebra?
  7. The problem with the game of love is they keep rewriting the rule book.
  8. Why don't more psychics win the lottery?
  9. Problem with the game of love.
  10. Wars don't decide who's right, only who's left.
Updated on July 11, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!