Friday

I Enjoy Long Walks



I enjoy long romantic walks to the fridge-BrianMc-quotesI enjoy long romantic walks..


Just thought I share a joke that I found funny!

A drunk walks into a bar, sits down and demands a
drink.

"Get out" says the bartender. "I don't
serve drunks here
".

The drunk staggers out the front door, only to
come back in through the side door. He sits at the
bar, bangs his fist and demands a drink. " I just
told you to get out, didn't I? Now LEAVE
!".

The drunk gets off his stool, stumbles out the
side door and, comes back inside through the back
door.

Once again, he sits at the bar and loudly asks for
a drink. The bartender, now glowing mad, looks at
the drunk and yells "I told you, no drunks
allowed, now get out
!!!".

The drunk looks up at the bartender and slurs "How many f--in' bars
do you work at, anyway
?"

Now that you had a laugh, need to make extra money?

Feel free to leave me a joke or two..just leave them in the comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!