Sunday

I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left



Different Choices, quote, saying,BrianMc)
Different Choices


Real classy things to say when you are Stressed (2)

Here are more responses to say to people when they stressed you out.

Most of these lines, I heard from friends and other people. None of the lines are meant to insult, degrade or hurt anyone.

If you have any lines that I can use please leave a comment. I will give credit the sender or the source.
  1. "Do I look like a f**King people person!"

  2. "This isn't an office. It's HELL with fluorescent lighting"

  3. "I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left"

  4. "I pretend to work, they pretend to pay me"

  5. "YOU!!... off my planet!!!"

  6. "Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble plastic is cheap.


Stressed out because of money?

Here are my picks for the more other great postings to check out.
  1. Top Products Review
  2. Hearing Aid
  3. Every year it takes less time to fly
  4. Cool GIFs
  5. IF you`re cross-eyed and have dyslexia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!