Monday

Don't Look For Love



Don't look for love. Quietly give it away and let it find you back,BrianMc,quote
Don't Look For Love


Real classy things to say when you are Stressed (3)

Here are more responses to say to people when they stressed you out.

Most of these lines, I heard from friends and other people. None of the lines are meant to insult, degrade or hurt anyone.

If you have any lines that I can use please leave a comment. I will give credit the sender or the source.
  1. "Practice random acts of intelligence and senseless acts of self-control"

  2. "Errors have been made. Others will be blamed"

  3. "And your cry-baby, whiny-assed opinion would be.....?"

  4. "I'm not crazy. I've been in a very bad mood for years."

  5. "Sarcasm is just one more service I offer."

  6. "Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed"
Stressed out because of money?
More top postings from this blog.
  1. Humble Enough
  2. Italian Chef Joke
  3. Pear
  4. Picture Of Your X
  5. Be careful Who You trust

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment! Please no spam comments!